Market Intelligence Lead
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia’s leading decacorn startups has just opened an exciting Market Intelligence Lead position. This startup is currently one of the fastest growing startups in Southeast Asia. It is the largest startup based out of Indonesia in terms of total valuation, funding-raised, and number of transactions.
About the Market Intelligence Lead Role:
In this role, you will be joining a growing team that provides key insights to aid in the development and execution of product design, marketing and communication, and overall operational and business strategy. This role is based in Jakarta and will oversee market intelligence across the Indonesian archipelago. The role reports directly into the Group Head of Research and Insights (based in Singapore).
- Prescribe and conduct methodologically-sound quantitative research based on sampling methodologies
- Identify data sources to understand data trends for categories and brands that the company competes in
- Be the owner of scoping work, negotiating terms, and otherwise managing vendors
- Develop and manage a system for regularly reporting trended data to key stakeholders
- Integrate data sources and analytic processes to produce meaningful insights
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to fine-tune methodology and results
- Manage a multilayered team with direct and indirect reports
This role requires a combination of strong technical research and analytic capability complemented by strong business acumen and organisational prowess. The ideal candidate has the ability to balance both numeric and creative skills, is a strong communicator, and works well in a cross-functional, team-oriented structure.
- 8 - 15 years experience in the field of Research, Strategy, Consulting, or Analytics
- Experience with sampling methodology as well as Data Analytics
- Experience with deep understanding of large data sets and data integration
- Preference given to candidates with SQL Query skills
- Executive-level communication and influence skills
- Familiarity with industry-grade dashboarding systems
This decacorn startup is famous for its persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have had success in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.