Junior Data Scientist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 18000000 18000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Data Scientist job oportunity has just arisen at one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech startups. You will be a part of a digital lending company that is revolutionising access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
About the Junior Data Scientist Role:
As part of the analytics team, you will have the opportunity to define problems and hypotheses, develop recommendations and decision support tools to increase business value.
- Develop supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Gather and import data from different sources, write your own SQL queries, reshape, wrangle and cleanse data for quantitative analysis
- Measure and continue to improve the predictive accuracy of models, monitor model performance in production systems
- Work hand-in-hand with your fellow data scientists, data engineers, operators and the product team to design and deploy data-driven solutions with high business value
- Document work and create highly reproducible solutions
- Exceptional can-do attitude
- More than one year of experience in applied quantitative analysis, statistical analysis or modelling
- More than one year of experience in Python or R, and proficiency in Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn or equivalent
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Curious, analytical and a fast learner with excellent problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and willing to work in a fast and dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of linear algebra, (multivariate) calculus, applied mathematics and statistics, algorithms and complex optimisation
- Solid understanding of SQL, and independently able to query databases, perform and apply joins, aggregates, filters and search patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science, or similar advanced degree is preferred
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading fintech startups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data science projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to find out more.