Junior Data Engineer
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 18000000 18000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Junior Data Engineer job has just arisen at one of the leading Southeast Asian fintech companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a digital lending company that is revolutionising access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
About the Junior Data Engineer Role:
As part of the analytics team you will design, develop and implement data products and tools together for the company’s business analysts and data scientists.
- Responsible for the reliability, scalability and usability of all data elements, whether in databases or in raw form
- Maintain and manage data storage, workflows and pipelines and work closely with our back-end engineers to put these solutions into production
- Automate manual processes, optimise data delivery, redesign infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies
- Research new technologies and solutions in the realm of data analytics and data science that can increase the performance, reliability and quality of our data assets
- You will collaborate with internal teams (engineering, analytics, and operations) to bring our products from design to delivery
- Exceptional can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or similar advanced degree
- More than one year of practical working experience in Python
- More than one year of experience developing ETL solutions, data workflows, pipelines and products in Python, R, Scala or equivalent
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- You are resourceful, flexible and self-motivated to explore new technologies to solve the problem at hand
- Well-versed in SQL
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading fintech startups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to find out more.