Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-14 2019-10-13 electronics Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Analyst job based in Jakarta, Indonesia, has just become available at one of the the largest hotel chains in Southeast Asia. With more than 1,000 hotels and two million customers, this company strives to provide the finest affordable accommodation to all customers in every stay across Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore. This company is committed to deliver a quality experience to customers by leveraging technology and data to the fullest scale.
About the Data Analyst Role:
This role requires you to demonstrate a strong analytics experience and critical thinking. You will work directly with the Head of Product and other business heads to shape the growth strategy of the company. You will be a key stakeholder in the decision making for products.
- Analyse product, business and marketing data to derive growth strategies at the company level
- Work as the owner of actionable intelligence within the team collected from user studies, click-stream analysis using Mixpanel and Google Analytics across web and mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Write scripts/queries and create or automate reports to bring data transparency and accessibility in the company
- Ensure that the user data is gathered at all relevant touch points across web, mobile site and apps
- Create and execute experiments and monitor post release performance
- Define success metrics and evaluate product features regularly
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to engineering, business analytics or mathematics/statistics from a top university
- Two to four years of relevant work experience in data analytics or business analyst domain
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Experience in R/Python is a plus
- Experience working with technology, design and product teams is preferred
- Experience working with web and mobile analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) is a plus
This firm needs no introduction and is known as Southeast Asia’s largest hotel chain.
If you have a successful track record in data projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.