VP of Data
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of data position has opened up at Indonesia’s leading unicorn technology company, based in Jakarta. In this job, you will have the opportunity to lead an incredible team of intelligent data scientists, data engineers and business intelligence associates.
About the VP of Data Role:
Your role will be to focus on leading, developing, executing and maintaining the vision and strategies to drive significant improvement within the data analytics organisation.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive dramatic improvement to business and customer outcomes around the end-to-end value chain of the company
- Perform analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools to improve decision making and data, and analytics strategy development for key stakeholders across the end-to-end enterprise
- Drive adoption of data-driven solutions by key stakeholders and business processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the data and analytics roadmap based on the needs of key stakeholders
- Challenge teams and customers to seek innovative approaches and complete transformation to address problems and opportunities
- Develop and mentor members of the analytics team
- Build a talent roadmap to meet the needs of the business.
- Evolve the capabilities of the team as required to support the business
- Must be able to work from the Jakarta office
- At least 10 years of experience in analytics, informatics, data science, or similar fields
- Five years of experience working with business areas in the development and delivery of advanced analytics products
- Experience in leveraging best practice advanced analytics (e.g. predictive modelling, artificial intelligence, machine learning) to drive business outcomes
- Deep knowledge of retail and e-commerce domains required
- Experience working closely with executive leadership
- An inclusive, hands-on leadership style with proven experience leading, motivating, developing, and inspiring a team of analytics professionals
- Outstanding spoken and written communication and presentation skills, especially with respect to clearly communicating complex data-driven topics
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce startups.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.