Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 26000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia’s leading movie tickets purchasing platforms has opened an exciting Business Intelligence Analyst position in Jakarta. You will have the opportunity to shine throughout the challenges as you will be the first BI person to provide business insights for the company and build the business intelligence team.
About the Business Intelligence Analyst Role:
Your role will focus on translating market opportunities into insights and business process optimisation projects, analysing the impacts, complexity, time, sources and design dashboards.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements, forming project teams, and establishing project budgets
- Write specifications by analysing requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams; study and review system capabilities
- Analyse information needs and functional requirements: deliver the required artefacts (i.e. functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs)
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; raising and resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Work with project leads to transform and develop new requirements into user flows
- Ensure project issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Drive continuous process improvement and sets control mechanisms for identified problems
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal/external customers
- Able to work from the company's Jakarta office
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 3 - 5 years' experience in business analysis
- Experienced with Scrum-Agile methodologies
- Experience working in development projects (iOS/Android/Backend/Frontend/etc)
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Knowledge of current emerging industry practices and exhibit confidence in presenting this when solving business problems
- Solid understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Would be good to have an understanding of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures
- Strong analytical, organisational and product management skills across multiple projects
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading movie ticket purchasing platform startups.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.