IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist
Salary Medical, bonus, sport activities and more.
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 July 20192019-07-21 2019-09-19 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 23000000 23000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist job has just become available at a global multi-payment firm. You will have the opportunity to ensure the company’s group standards using big data. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist Role:
This role reports directly to the Business Intelligence Senior Manager. Your role will focus more on business process optimisation projects, analysing the impacts, complexity, time, sources and design dashboards.
- Gather, analyse and manage business intelligence, data warehouse related requirements. Analyse requirements form the impact, complexity, time, sources and cost point of view
- Provide expertise and consultation about data warehouse structure, reports and analysis preparation
- Verify implemented solutions during UAT stage
- Work on data warehouse and integration projects
- Prepare ad hoc data analysis
- Design dashboards, reports and scorecards
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting in case of some problems or data unavailability
- Create and maintain local knowledge base and documentation of implemented solutions
- Support business process optimisation projects
- Supervise implementation of business requirements and ensure that the company’s group standards are met
- Researche for optimal solutions for new project types, data types and visualisation requirements
- Report any deviation/problem/outage to superior and other units, provides regular reporting
- Cooperate with business intelligence and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries.
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem solving
- High initiative, reliable, independable, and keen attention to detail
- Very good level of English to communicate with foreigners on a daily basis
- At least 4 - 5 years’ experience at equivalent position, in analysis for financial/banking sector
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modelling and ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience with reports and dashboards preparation (ideally on Oracle OBIEE platform)
- Experience in data visualisation is an advantage
- BI/DWH knowledge on Oracle platform is an advantage
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Knowledge of financial products and operations of financial companies is an advantage
- Experience in developing or maintaining SAS Datamart will be an advantage
This multi-payment firm is famous for their persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.