VP of Business Intelligence
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 July 20192019-07-21 2019-09-19 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia’s leading unicorn startups has just opened an exciting VP of Business Intelligence position.
About the VP of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will lead the wide scope of cross-functional business intelligence organisations. You will standardise the reporting across all departments to ensure data consistency, simplification of report, dashboard design and automation, as well as simplification of ad-hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytic functions and increase ad-hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery in agreed time lines and according to internal methodology to provide fast and resource effective delivery
- Properly analyse, develop, test, document and deploy all tasks to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on company level
- Involved in relationships with other senior stakeholders
- Define and manage BI platform development plan, organise development prioritisation on company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plans for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure the effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimise negative impact on the business
- Extensive experience with business intelligence process, software platforms, best practices - at least 10 years of experience
- Project management or team leader skills and experience - at least five years of experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modelling and ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of reporting processes and best practices, dashboard design
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Data analytic skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytic thinking
- Task management skills
- Process oriented thinking, understanding of business needs.
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce startups.
If you have a successful track record in analytic and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.