Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The largest consumer technology company in Indonesia is looking to recruit a Data Scientist based in Jakarta. In this job, you will have the opportunity to ensure the company’s group standards using big data.
About the Data Scientist Role:
Your role works towards creating unique solutions from building predictive models to optimising processes for drivers, merchants and customers. You are responsible for connecting the dots between the company’s big data and business problems using machine learning and analytics.
- Use advanced analytics to extract insight from data, to build models from it
- Build the first prototype (MVP) if you are tasked with developing new machine learning based features
- Using quantitative skills to drive/involve product and feature discussions.
- While being an expert in machine learning and quantitative topics, one should possess a little bit of everything else: problem-solving skills of management consultants, skill sets of product analysts, data engineers, and machine learning engineers. This allows rapid prototyping to be iterated quickly without necessarily waiting for dedicated specialists
- Master's in quantitative degree (ML, Math, CS, etc.) or Bachelor's Degree with a proven track record in building an end to end data science project
- Three to five years of experience in the data science field
- Hands-on knowledge in common data science stacks (Python+DS libraries, SQL, R+DS libraries, H2O, version control, etc.)
- Ability to frame business problems into data science problems and create MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Comfortable with the collection of mathematical apparatus needed to get the job done: classic (logistic, SVM, RF, XGBoost, etc.) and deep learning (RBM, CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc.) algorithms, convex and non-convex optimization, linear algebra, etc.
- Not only comfortable with those concepts, but also know how it works, what the caveats are, and when (or not) to use them
- Perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality and can run a data science project end to end independently
This start-up is famous for its persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate. If you have a successful track record of related, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.