Senior Data Engineer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-08-29 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia’s leading payment, rewards and financial services platforms is recruiting for an exciting Senior Data Engineer position. In this job, you will have the opportunity to ensure the company’s group standards using big data. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the Senior Data Engineer Role:
This role reports directly to the Lead Data Engineer. Your role will focus on designing and constructing data pipelines to handle data on different segments such as customers, merchants and more. The Senior Data Engineer will collaborate along with data scientists, business intelligence and the fraud team.
- Detail design on end to end ETL process flow, inline and comply with the design by solution architect team
- Design ETL operation flow, with a standard operating procedure for overall operation (including all automation processes)
- Develop and perform data ingestion from multi-sources with as Informatica main ETL platform, on top of Hadoop and in-memory
- Develop end to end ETL processes, with batch or real-time mode on top Informatica as the main engine
- Perform data quality analysis, cleansing, lineage, transformation and data feed to other business systems
- Manage and maintain data on all layer (raw, gold, Business, 360, etc.) based on data model design
- Develop and implement data streaming and complex event processing
- Maintain all merchant data references
- Develop and maintain scheduled jobs for all data layer from raw data to the API layer
- Develop and implement the operation and maintenance tool (OMT), in all ETL process.
- Create a technical and functional document base for all jobs
- Create a testing document
- At least four to five years’ experience at an equivalent position
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Familiar with Linux/Unix
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured data sets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
This payment solution firm is famous for its persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.