Senior Data Engineer
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Data Engineer job has just arisen at one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech start-ups. You will be a part of a digital lending company that is revolutionising access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed the first digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
About the Senior Data Engineer Role:
As part of the analytics team you will work on building a data processing framework that allows our data products to scale to new heights. You can think analytically and design & implement the architecture for our big data platform. You have experience in distributed computing and data storage architectures and able to think at scale. You are familiar with deploying machine learning systems to production.
- Benchmark systems, analyse performance and bottlenecks and propose solutions to resolve them
- Plan and schedule work in cooperation with project and product managers
- Understand and empathise with all major stakeholders, and lead teams on initiatives and direct and manage data engineers
- More than three years of experience in building highly available distributed computing systems and data pipelines at scale
- More than one year of experience working with machine learning systems in production
- Familiar with a diverse set of big data solutions (for example, but not limited to: Redshift, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Airflow, GCP/AWS or equivalent, Docker/Kubernetes)
- Fluency in SQL, Java, Python, or equivalent
- Proven experience in designing large data warehouses, high performance data processing pipelines, and developing ETL tools or equivalent
- Able to clearly articulate pros and cons of different technologies, solutions and platforms
- Able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Understanding of software design principles and best practices (test driven development, source control management etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to switch between technical and plain language when discussing work
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading fintech start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to find out more.