IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist
Salary Medical, bonus, sport activities and more.
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 23000000 23000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist job opportunity has just become available at a global multi-payment firm. You will have the opportunity to ensure the company’s group standards using big data. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the IT Business Intelligence Senior Specialist Role:
This role reports directly to the Business Intelligence Senior Manager. Your role will focus more on business process optimisation projects, analysing the impacts, complexity, time, sources and design dashboards.
- Gather, analyse and manages business intelligence, data warehouse related requirements. Analyse requirements form the impact, complexity, time, sources and cost point of view
- Provides expertise and consultation about data warehouse structure, reports and analysis preparation
- Verifies implemented solution during UAT stage
- Works on data warehouse and integration projects
- Prepares ad hoc data analysis
- Designs dashboards, reports and scorecards
- Performs analysis and troubleshooting in case of some problems or data unavailability
- Creates and maintains local knowledge base and documentation of implemented solutions
- Supports business process optimisation projects
- Supervise implementation of business requirements and ensures the company’s group standards are met
- Researches for optimal solution for new type of projects, data types and visualisation requirements
- Reports any deviation/problem/outage to superior and other units, provides regular reporting
- Cooperates with Business Intelligence and other IT teams located in Czech Republic and other countries.
- Excellent analytical skills, creative problem solving
- High initiative, reliable and independent person, high attention to detail
- Very good level of English, able to communicate on daily basis with foreigners
- At least four to five years’ experience at equivalent position, in analysis for financial/banking sector
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modelling and ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience with reports and dashboards preparation (ideally on Oracle OBIEE platform)
- Experience in data visualisation is an advantage
- BI/DWH knowledge on Oracle platform is an advantage
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Knowledge of financial products, operations of financial companies is an advantage
- Experience in developing or maintaining SAS Datamart will be an advantage.
This multi-payment firm is famous for their persistence and breakthrough. They have been with Indonesia’s market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want work-life balance, this is the perfect role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.