Pricing Analytics Manager
Salary Attractive salary, free parking, and more!
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Pricing Analytics Manager job has just arisen at one of largest global online marketplace in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About this Pricing Analytics Manager role:
The Pricing Analytics Manager role has the responsibility to own the pricing charter for the company’s hero categories to drive B2C revenues, drive product and pricing decisions to grow paying seller base and average revenue per paying user. This role reports to the Head of Analytics.
- Ideate and build new packages benchmarking against competition and industry best practices
- Analyse and measure customers and product performance vs competition / market, track the execution of agreed pricing action(s) and recommend pricing moves and competitive responses
- Co-own and optimise all revenue products / packages for the company’s top categories along with the category manager
- Collaborate with category teams in leveraging pricing to meet their objectives
- Use data analytics to maximise value generated from the products
- Monitor performance of the pricing models and packages
- Experimentation to optimise pricing against company KPIs of revenue and user
- Build tools to monitor and experiment pricing strategy.
- Degree in mathematics, economics, statistics, or numeric analytics background
- Minimum five years of experience
- Played the role of a pricing analyst role in one of these industries - telecom, airline / travel, retail, etc
- Hands on experience in extracting, analysing and modeling large volumes of data using SQL, python or R
- Data visualisation skills using Tableau, Microstrategy or similar tools
- Good communication and influencing skills (English)
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce company.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to find out more.