Salary Flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-02 it Jakarta Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Principal Analytics job has just arisen at one of largest global online marketplaces in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Principal Analytics Role:
Your role as Principal Analytics is an individual contributor and has the opportunity to mine the company’s massive database to discover meaningful insights and translate those to strategic recommendations.
- Lead and steer analytics projects, trusted consultant for analytics decisions
- Expertly translate analyses into insights and understand the OKRs and how to help internal customers and executives impact them
- Anticipate potential useful research and delight internal customers
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex and various data sets
- Actively improve the data architecture, tracking processes, ETL processes, and quality control to ensure using clean and appropriate data in analysis. Lead cross-functionally to improve quality and accessibility of valuable data (old and new)
- Actively mentor and pioneer techniques and tools in the team. Develop processes to empower and institutionalise education. Key advisor to internal customers and leadership
- Minimum five years of analytics experience, of which at least three years in technical leadership responsibility. Preferably at an international company (professional English level is a must)
- Expert in SQL and Excel and analytical tools such as R/Python as well as any nuances for practical use
- Excellent visualisation skills (for example in Tableau or Think-Cell/PowerPoint) and able to comfortably tell a story with data
- Works completely independently on more complex tasks. Shows ownership by spotting new responsibilities and acting as gatekeeper to the team’s quality standards
- Communicates clearly and efficiently with senior stakeholders across teams and countries and handles conflicts with them
- Fully understands the importance of continuous personal development (PDP) and team development Special focus on providing mentorship and guidance to less experienced analysts
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment and introduces new perspectives. Inherently “scrappy” (willing to figure out to get something done) and actively grows others.
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce company.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to find out more.