Data Scientist Manager
Salary Very attractive salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A rapidly expanding tech start-up firm has an exciting Data Scientist Manager job that has just arisen. You will have experience leading a team of talented analysts and scientists & cultivating product technology visions. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the Data Scientist Manager Role:
This business critical role is a leadership position, and reports directly to Head of Data. Your role will focus on delegation and sharing while making data-driven decisions, followed by handling new products discovery.
- Ability to concisely outline and delegate tasks for team members
- Define and implement internal expectations of the team at customer service standards
- Ensures compliance requirements are consistently met with all legal, contractual and policy requirements
- Motivates, recognises, and rewards employees
- Promote fairness and equity; engage talents, experiences, and capabilities of others; fosters a sense of belonging; creates opportunities for access and success; encourages and initiates collaboration
- Anticipates and identifies problems; involves others in seeking innovative, simplified solutions; conducts appropriate analyses; searches for best solutions that have benefit within and/or outside the organisation
- Understands big picture and aligns priorities with broader goals, measures outcomes, uses feedback to change as needed, evaluates alternatives, seeks alternatives and broad input
- Strives for efficient, effective, high quality performance in self and the unit
To succeed in this role, you will need over four years' experience in applying analytically modelling to solve business problems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field, e.g. Math, Physics, and Computer Science
- Have experience in big data, data mining, data analysis, statistics, modelling, and machine learning
- Experience in programming language, i.e: Python, R, Scala, etc
- Experience working on big data assignments in analytic domains such as credit modelling, customer life cycle management, network optimisation, predictive maintenance, pricing and purchasing optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of mathematical techniques; clustering, k-means, kernel density estimators, random forest, neural networks, regression, linear programming and Monte Carlo simulation
- Fluent in at least two programming languages; Scala, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Knowledge of data visualisation tool e.g. Qlikview, D3.JS, R (ggplot), Tableau
This start-up company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working in a start-up environment, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.