Head of Business Intelligence
Salary Very attractive salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 20 April 20192019-04-20 2019-06-19 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups has an exciting Head of Business Intelligence job. You will be a part of the team that finds and builds intuitive products which enable our customers to solve their real-world problems. This role will report to the Director directly and be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will implement and oversee the development of the business intelligence platform for the company. You will ensure standardised reporting across all departments, to ensure data consistency, simplification of report, dashboard design and automation to save resources in analytical functions, simplification of ad-hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytical functions and increase ad-hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery within agreed time lines and according to internal methodology to ensure fast and resource effective delivery
- All tasks thoroughly analysed, developed, tested, documented and deployed to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on company level
- Define and manage BI platform development plan, organise development prioritisation on company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plan for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimise negative impact on business
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modeling and ETL processes.
- At least 10 years' experience with business intelligence processes, software platforms, best practices
- At least five years' experience in project management, possess leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of reporting processes and best practices, dashboard design
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Data analytical skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Task management skills
- Process oriented thinking, understanding of business needs
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.