VP of Business Intelligence
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of Indonesia’s leading unicorn start-ups has just opened an exciting VP of Business Intelligence position.
About the VP of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will lead the wide scope of cross-functional business intelligence organisations, standardise the reporting across all departments, to ensure data consistency, simplification of report, dashboard design and automation to save resources in analytic functions, simplification of ad-hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytic functions and increase ad-hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery in agreed time lines and according to internal methodology to provide fast and resource effective delivery
- All tasks must be properly analysed, developed, tested, documented and deployed to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on company level
- Involved in relationships with other senior stakeholders
- Define and manage BI platform development plan, organise development prioritisation on company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plan for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimize negative impact on business
- Extensive experience with business intelligence process, software platforms, best practices - at least 10+ years of experience
- Project management or team leader skills and experience - at least 5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience of DWH modelling and ETL processes
- Excellent knowledge of reporting processes and best practices, dashboard design
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Data analytic skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytic thinking
- Task management skills
- Process oriented thinking, understanding of business needs.
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytic and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.