Head of Business Intelligence
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of Indonesia’s leading unicorn start-ups has just opened an exciting Head of Business Intelligence position to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Business Intelligence Role:
In this role, you will lead a team while exerting leadership and influence across different functions, conduct simplification of report, translate market opportunities into insights, dashboard design and automation to save resources in analytic functions, simplification of ad-hoc analysis preparation to save resources in analytic functions and increase ad-hoc analysis delivery.
- Manage tasks and projects delivery in agreed time lines and according to internal methodology to provide fast and resource effective delivery
- All tasks must be properly analysed, developed, tested, documented and deployed to production environment without production incidents
- Define methodology for selected BI platform usage by business users and BI team to ensure optimal BI platform utilisation on company level
- Involved in relationships with other senior stakeholders
- Define and manage BI platform development plan, organise development prioritisation on company level to ensure continuous enhancement of BI platform and optimal usage by business users
- Provide work progress, risks and issues related report with adequate data to maintain the quality of project result and proper communication to business users
- Prepare and maintain individual development plan for each team member to ensure constant improvement of skills and performance of team members and whole team
- Actively monitor production systems, reports and data quality to quickly identify incidents to minimise negative impact on business users and business operations
- Ensure effective resolution of production incidents by proper communication with internal and external teams, adequate reporting to management and business users to minimise negative impact on business
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in business intelligence and/or analytic, with experience of taking on roles with increasing responsibility
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Excellent analytic, research and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in start-up(s), as well as enterprises who have created solutions at scale, is preferable
- Knowledge of BI best practices/methodologies
- Experience with SQL and reporting techniques. Proficient in R and/or Python is preferable
- Understand data visualisation tools such as tableau and meta base
- Communication experience including presentation experience.
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytic and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.