Business Intelligence Lead
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting job opportunity for a Business Intelligence Lead has just arisen for one of Southeast Asia's largest e-commerce companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Business Intelligence Lead Role:
Your role is to be responsible for processing several different types of data, be the expert in using data to measure and analyse business performance in each of the company’s markets and lines of business.
- Monitor the performance of business to locate risk as well as business opportunities
- Build dashboards to provide market intelligence reports to share with senior management
- Be able to build business models and analyse operational efficiency to guide decision-making
- Identify targeted areas for business growth alongside the management and operational teams to deep dive on core issues
- Provide insights as well as explore potential business opportunities
- Able to use data to scale and analyse the business performance in each of the company’s markets and lines of business
- Collaborate with various expert teams to rollout effective products/services and to expand data for building richer insights
- Lead new data analytics capability rollouts and/or data-led initiatives throughout
- Monitor key metrics and alert the business on potential issues.
- Perform ad hoc business analysis, to drill down on certain business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis
- Help summarise data analysis requirements to conduct data application projects
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in analytics, statistics, mathematics or business/marketing management
- At least five years' working experience in business performance analysis reporting, data analysis, with independent thoughts and insight
- Experience in business, strategy and/or tech consulting would be an advantage
- Experience of managing teams and senior stakeholders
- Ability to perceive opportunities from mass data
- Experienced SQL skill, as well as basic analytical tool such as SAS, SPSS etc.
- Experience in leading cross BU level analysis projects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Results and detail orientated with a strong emphasis on problem solving
- English is must
- E-commerce experience is a plus
This firm needs no introduction and is known as one of Indonesia’s leading e-commerce start-ups.
If you have a successful track record in analytics and data engineering projects, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this job opportunity.