Jr. Data Engineer
Salary Very attractive salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 13000000 17000000 17000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Data Engineering job has just arisen at one of the largest financial groups in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Data Engineering Role:
You will provide consultation in building Enterprise Data Lake from scratch, find the best approach to collect, transform and store data, maintain scalable but stable platforms, and work together with the team to implement models.
- Establish Enterprise Data Lake
- Write job automations for data collection, with proper monitoring and notification systems
- Integrate various data sources: Databases (Relational & NoSQL), text files, web services, emails, log files, websites, call recordings, IVR, cloud data sources, etc
- Transform various data formats: Tables, delimited texts, free texts, JSON, HTML, XML, soundwaves, bitmaps
- Research optimal solutions in building data lakes - this includes research on software, hardware, procedures, best practices, or new data sources
- Share findings for the BICC team and other teams in the BI Forum, with well explained documentation on Phabricator
- Implement all task and ad-hoc requests in high quality with proper analysis, code documentation (well commented and stored in Git), and high-quality testing
- Provide expertise and consultation about data architecture and infrastructure
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence and other IT teams located in Jakarta and Czech Republic
- Implement machine learning algorithms provided to scalable distributed system.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have more than three years of professional experience in data field, from various positions such as ETL developer, database administrator, or EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) developer.
- Bachelor’s in computer science / computer engineering / information technology
- Able to converse in English fluently
- Over two years of experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, Hive, etc)
- Over two years of software engineering experience (Java, Python, R), with Git as versioning tool
- Over a year's experience with ETL tool (Pentaho, DataStage, SSIS, ODI, Spark, etc)
- Over a year's experience with Linux distro
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem is an advantage
- Experience in NoSQL database (neo4j, MongoDB, HBase) is an advantage
- Keen on new technologies and a fast learner and understanding process
If you have a successful track record of related projects and are keen to further your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.