AI R&D Manager
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 45000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An attractive AI Research Manager job at one of Indonesia’s biggest technology start-ups has just arisen. You will have the opportunity to be immersed in the hottest trends in Artificial Intelligence, and be involved in making positive impact towards the growth of the business & cultivating product technology vision. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the AI R&D Manager Role:
This role is a leadership position, reporting directly to Head of Data. Your role will focus on deep learning and lead automated servers for one of Indonesia’s biggest e-commerce platforms, handling new products discovery. The AI R&D manager will be responsible for developing and designing various AI offerings that bring growth to the company.
- Conduct research and exploration for improving confidence in big data
- Use AI to validate data and to automate correction of the quality of data
- Use statistical techniques to help decision-makers throughout the company make better and more quantifiable decisions
- Examine the use of automated and supervised learning approaches to learn corrections that should be applied to the data
- Hire and mentor analytics, data scientists and data engineers
- Conduct trials to see whether a machine would be more accurate in their corrections and suggestions
- Demonstrate flexibility, sound decision making, and strong analytic and organisational skills
- Identify how the algorithm/automated technique/method arrived at a certain decision
To succeed in this role, you will need to have over two years of experience as a manager. You will need to provide a detailed account of how your reports developed and grew under your leadership.
- Previous experience with setting and executing on technology strategies
- Bachelors/Masters from top tier university preferably in Analytic, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Technology/Computer Engineering, PhD preferable
- Knowledge & experience in NLP research in Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong technical leadership, project delivery, and global team building skills
- Structured thinking, a data-driven approach, and a collaborative spirit to partner with business partners
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
This e-commerce firm is one of Indonesia's leading technology start ups. The firms offers a great work environment and creative and dynamic work culture.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and want to take your career forward in a growing start up, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.