Data Scientist Manager
Salary Very attractive salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the on-demand tech start-ups open an exciting Data Scientist Manager position. You will have experience leading a team of talented analysts and scientists & cultivating product technology visions. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the Data Scientist Manager role:
This role is a leadership position, reporting directly to Head of Data. Your role will focus more on delegation and sharing while making data-driven decisions, followed by handling new products discovery.
- Ability to concisely outline and delegate tasks for team members
- Define and implement internal expectations of the team at customer service standards
- Ensures compliance requirements are consistently met with all legal, contractual and policy requirements
- Motivates, recognises, and rewards employees
- Promotes fairness and equity; engages the talents, experiences, and capabilities of others; fosters a sense of belonging; creates opportunities for access and success; encourages and initiates collaboration
- Anticipates and identifies problems; involves others in seeking innovative, simplified solutions; conducts appropriate analyses; searches for best solutions that have benefit within and/or outside the organisation
- Understands big picture and aligns priorities with broader goals, measures outcomes, uses feedback to change as needed, evaluates alternatives, seeks alternatives and broad input
- Strives for efficient, effective, high quality performance in self and the unit
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field, e.g. Math, Physics, and Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience in applying analytically modelling to solve business problems
- Have experiences in big data, data mining, data analysis, statistics, modelling, and machine learning
- Experience in programming language, i.e: Python, R, Scala, etc
- Experience working on big data assignments in analytic domains such as credit modelling, customer life cycle management, network optimisation, predictive maintenance, pricing and purchasing optimisation
- Advanced knowledge of mathematical techniques; clustering, k-means, kernel density estimators, random forest, neural networks, regression, linear programming and Monte Carlo simulation
- Fluent in at least two programming languages; Scala, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL
- Knowledge of data visualisation tool e.g. Qlikview, D3.JS, R (ggplot), Tableau
This start-up company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working in a start-up environment, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.