Business Intelligence Developer
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Alia Hasyim
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID 12920 IDR 12000000 16000000 16000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A global online e-commerce marketplace is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to be based in their head office in Jakarta. Reporting to Head of BI, you will design, implement and support data warehousing, big data, data model, ETL and Data Visualisation.
About the Business Intelligence Developer role:
In this role you will be in charge for driving data analysis.
- Working on a petabyte scale data warehouse and data lake.
- Lead discussions with business users and source system owners to derive business and data rules to for data quality assessment.
- Evaluate and improve data quality throughout source systems by implementing data quality safeguards.
- Responsible to provide integrated, accurate and comprehensive data across different functional stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Analytic, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Technology/Computer Engineering.
- Over 3 years of work experience, with proven analytics leadership experience.
- Proficiency in SQL is a must.
- Solid experience working with: Python, Linux, Dimensional data modelling, MicroStrategy, Trackers (Google analytic, AppsFlyer), ETL tools (Jenkins, Pentaho, Talend, Datastage, Informatica etc.).
- Experienced with structure and unstructured data, APi
- Ability to plan and organise the work independently.
- Ability to analyse and synthesis business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes.
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary.
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments.
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
This global online e-commerce marketplace is widely known in Indonesia. The culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of young professionals. Over 3000 committed employees are making a difference from our 25 offices across the globe.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Business Intelligence Developer job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.