Business Intelligence Developer
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Antonio Mazza
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 12000000 16000000 16000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global online e-commerce marketplace is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer based in Jakarta. In this job reporting to the Head of BI, you will be designing, implementing and supporting data warehousing, big data, data modelling, ETL and data visualisation.
About the Business Intelligence Developer Role:
In this role, you will be in charge of driving data analysis.
- Working on a petabyte scale data warehouse and data lake
- Lead discussions with business users and source system owners to derive business and data rules for data quality assessment
- Evaluate and improve data quality throughout source systems by implementing data quality safeguards
- Provide integrated, accurate and comprehensive data to different functional stakeholders
To succeed in this Business Intelligence Developer role, you should have experience in data analytics and be proficient in SQL.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Technology/Computer Engineering
- Over three years' work experience, with proven leadership experience in analytics
- Proficiency in SQL is a must
- Solid experience working with: Python, Linux, Dimensional data modelling, MicroStrategy, Trackers (Google Analytics, AppsFlyer), ETL tools (Jenkins, Pentaho, Talend, Datastage, Informatica, etc.)
- Experienced with structure and unstructured data, APi
- Ability to plan and organise the work independently
- Ability to analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
This global online e-commerce marketplace is widely known in Indonesia. The culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. Over 3,000 committed employees are making a difference from 25 offices across the globe.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and are ready to take the next step in your career, this Business Intelligence Developer job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.