Product Analytics (Lead & Manager)
Salary Attractive Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 05 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A challenging Product Analytics (Lead & Manager) jobs have just become available at a large and exciting tech company. They are a unicorn technology company within the New Media and Internet industry. It is two different roles (Product Analytics Lead and Product Analytics Manager) based in Jakarta. You will be reporting to the Country Product Lead in Singapore.
About the Product Analytics (Lead & Manager) role:
To be a successful Product Analytics (Lead & Manager) you will collaborate with Product and Technology teams to design, deliver, and manage analytical projects that support the Product road map.
The Product Analytics Lead (PA Lead) and Product Analytics Manager (PA Manager) have different, but correlating, key responsibilities:
- Build, grow and lead a team of analysts to embed a data-driven culture within the company (PA Lead)
- Define and develop a framework for experimentation and provide direction related to the design & measurement of A/B tests on the platform (PA Lead)
- Own the prerogative for insight generation and support rapid prototyping within the Product function. (PA Lead)
- Develop and manage information systems that allow for standardised reporting and analysis to understand and monitor user interactions and experience on the Grab platform (PA Lead)
- Provide thought leadership and generate data driven hypotheses to solve key Product/Business problems (PA Lead)
- Develop standardised reporting and analysis to understand and monitor user interactions and experience on the Grab platform (PA Manager)
- Design, measure and recommend A/B tests and multivariate experiments on the platform, including, but not limited to layout optimization, page level testing, UI/UX efficacy, contextualization, algorithm effectiveness, API effectiveness, etc. (PA Manager)
- Mine large amounts of clickstream and transactional data to develop a deep understanding of Grab users, both passengers and driver partners (PA Manager)
- Own and manage all instrumentation for clickstream events on the Product, across all Grab platforms (PA Manager)
- Own the prerogative for insight generation and support rapid prototyping within the Product function. This includes working closely with Product Managers to see through analytics projects / product interventions from start to finish (PA Manager)
- 6+ years (PA Lead) and 4+ years (PA Manager) of experiences in Analytics, Business Intelligence or a Data Science role, preferably in an Internet or ‘Direct to Consumer’ company with large, complex, high velocity data. Prior experience with Product management will be a definite plus.
- At least 3 or more years of experience leading and developing high performing teams.
- Deep understanding of a winning team’s DNA and a track-record of building well-rounded teams
- Experience (must be hands-on for PA Manager) with data analysis / scripting / programming tools like SQL (advanced SQL writing skills for PA Manager), R or Python and Data Visualisation platforms like Tableau / Qlikview / D3.js, etc.
- Prior experience with designing, running and analysing A/B tests and product experiments.
Should also have an understanding of hypothesis testing and the basic principles of DoE (for PA Manager).
- Experience solving prediction, classification and optimisation problems using applied statistics and machine learning will be a plus.
- Ability to distil data and articulate an actionable point of view to non-technical audiences and senior stakeholders using presentations, interactive visualisations, et al.
- Leverage out of the box and orthogonal solutions to solve multidimensional / complex problems quickly.
The company is a leading company in its industry in Southeast Asia, and they're still growing.
Apply today or email me to discuss this exciting opportunity.