Technical Architect - E-Commerce
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the largest and most exciting new media and internet companies in Asia is looking for Technical Architect - E-Commerce role, based in Jakarta.
About the Technical Architect - E-Commerce role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day engineering tasks for the team.
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability and product growth
- Participate in prioritisation of technical tasks as well as technical debt
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technologies (Golang)
- Leverage 3rd party open source and other technologies and languages outside of the core solution
- Researching 'off-the-shelf' products to see whether they'll be more suitable than building a new system
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximise performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues
To succeed in the Technical Architect - E-Commerce job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders and across the internal matrix.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues
- Knowledge of technologies which include: Linux, Go (or C/C++), REST, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front-end and back-end
This new media and internet company needs to introduction and is recognised as a leader in Indonesia. They've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Architect - E- Commerce job.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.