Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 06 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting Data Engineer role, based in Yogyakarta and/or Bandung.
About the Data Engineer role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various sophisticated internal projects and reporting directly to lead engineer. In addition, you will expose to lot of data and infrastructure development.
- Design, develop, and maintain our data infrastructure
- Optimisation/modification of data flow/pipeline to handle 3Vs of big data (Volume, Velocity, Variety)
- Develop custom ETL jobs to cater custom requirements
- Coordinate with other departments (Tech, Business Intelligence, etc) to fulfil/adapt their data requirements/requests
- Make sure the end user of the data (Business Intelligence, Data Science, etc) can query the data seamlessly for their use
- Explore/learn new technologies that can complement or replace our current stack to improve it
- Ideally you should have a good engineering background and eagerness to improve the existing product experience
- Background in server-side software development in Linux environment (It's a plus if can do front-end as well).
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics is a plus
- Has experience in Google Cloud Platform Infrastructure, Hadoop, NoSQL, RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres), Spark, etc
This e-commerce is recognised as one the most advanced technology builder in Indonesia. Their products are innovative and spans from manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, marketing and applications (web and mobile).
If you have a successful track record of software development and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.