Head of UI/UX
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 20 February 2019 2019-02-202019-04-21 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A top technology company is looking to hire a Head of UI/UX to lead their department in all UI/UX functions and processes. This job is for someone who has hands on experience managing and mentoring a UI/UX team, to produce quality materials and insights.
About the Head of UI/UX role:
As an integral part of the tech team, the Head of UI/UX will lead all activities, projects and implementation for all UI/UX functions within product growth and development. They Head of UI/UX is expected to work alongside various departments and present findings and initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the development of the visual style and set the bar for the quality of UI for the firm
- Create appealing and high-quality app interfaces that present a unique clear visual identity while communicating the hierarchy of information with clarity
- Drive UI features from beginning to end by presenting work, guiding conversations, and coordinating with developers to work on time lines
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers and Developers to build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- Mentor and coach junior UI/UX Designers
- Lead a multidisciplinary organisation that includes UI Design, UX Design, UX research, etc
- Lead the creative process across the organisation, and establish the frameworks and mechanisms that support customer-centric design throughout the product development process
To succeed in this Head of UI/UX role, you will need to have experience leading and growing high performing teams and future leaders.
- More than five years' experience in UI/UX, designing interactive experiences with consistent growth in scale and project complexity
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
- Relevant overseas working experience is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
This is a fast growing company with top talents in the industry, and an office located in the heart of Jakarta.
If you are driven, determined, creative, and are looking for the next challenge in your career, this role is for you.
Apply or contact me to discuss this opportunity today. Please share your portfolio (if any) to email@example.com