Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-30 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A well-known e-commerce company is looking to hire talented professionals for their UI/UX team.
About the UI/UX Designer Role:
As an integral part of the tech team, you will manage all activities, projects and implementation for UI/UX functions within product growth and development. You are expected to work alongside various departments and present findings and initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
To succeed in this UI/UX Designer role, you should be proficient in visual design and wire-framing tools and be up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in UI.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Working experience abroad is preferred
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
If you are a specialist in UI and/or UX who is looking to work with experienced international mentors, this role within a promising e-commerce company could be the right fit for you. Apply for this opportunity today.