Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A peer to peer lending tech company is looking to recruit a UI/UX lead. This person will work closely with the product and engineering team, reporting to the Head of Product.
About the UI/UX Lead role:
As an integral part of the tech team, the UI/UX Lead will manage all activities, projects and implementation for all UI/UX functions within product growth and development. You are expected to work alongside various departments and present findings and initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the development of the visual style and quality bar of the UI
- Create appealing and high-quality app interfaces that present a unique clear visual identity while communicating the hierarchy of information with clarity
- Drive UI features from beginning to end by presenting work, guiding conversations, and coordinating with developers to work on time lines
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers and Developers to build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- UI Design, UX Design, UX research, etc
- Lead the creative process across the organisation, and establish the frameworks and mechanisms that support customer-centric design throughout the product development process
To succeed in this UI/UX Lead role, you should have two years' experience in UI/UX.
- Two years' of experience in UI/UX
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Experience leading and growing high performing teams and future leaders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
This is a leading tech company.
If you are driven and passionate about UI/UX, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.