Head of UI/UX
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A top tech company is looking to hire a Head of UI/UX to lead their department in all UI/UX functions and processes. This role is for those with hands on experience managing and mentoring a UI/UX team, to produce quality materials and insights. This is a quickly growing company with top talents across departments - with an office location in the heart of Jakarta.
About the Head of UI/UX role:
As an integral part of the tech team, the Head of UI/UX will lead all activities, projects and implementation for all UI/UX functions within product growth and development. They Head of UI/UX is expected to work alongside various departments and present findings and initiatives to relevant stakeholders.
- Own the development of the visual style and quality bar of the UI
- Create appealing and high-quality app interfaces that present a unique clear visual identity while communicating the hierarchy of information with clarity
- Drive UI features from beginning to end by presenting work, guiding conversations, and coordinating with developers to work on time lines
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers and Developers to build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- Mentoring and coaching junior UI/UX Designers
- Lead a multidisciplinary organisation that includes UI Design, UX Design, UX research, etc
- Lead the creative process across the organisation, and establish the frameworks and mechanisms that support customer-centric design throughout the product development process
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX, designing interactive experiences with consistent growth in scale and project complexity
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
- Relevant overseas working experience is a plus
- Experience leading and growing high performing teams and future leaders
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
If this sounds like you, apply to this opportunity today!
Please share your portfolio (if any) to email@example.com