Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 it Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 100001000 100001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at a leading financial services firm based in Indonesia.
About the Product Manager Role:
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for all product matters relating to the domains of either payment, platform, integration, invoice, and disbursement products. You will gain exposure to the international team and latest technology.
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives or analyse change requests/enhancements in existing applications
- Collaborate closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensure that the solutions satisfy business needs and are implemented successfully
- Stay with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of project managers, business analysts and developers
- Work with customers and multiple teams to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions
- Describe the user experience and app features
- Be involved in the full app features development life cycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumer
- Execute production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
To succeed in this role, you will need to ensure the consistency and sustainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of six year's experience in product management
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate and drive a business solution to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Understand the software development life cycle and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to engineers and business stakeholder
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working within a start-up culture, this Product Manager role is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.