Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 13 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-marketplace just open an exciting Product Manager position based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Product Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various features through data oriented approachs.
- Take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers’ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing
To succeed in this role, you should be a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements
- B.E./B.Tech a must
- MBA from premier institutes preferred
- Has 2-6 years of Product Management experience working in the online industry will be an added advantage
The company is one of market leader, they have over than 20 Million customers every month and backed by very strong tech VC.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.