Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 13 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia e-commerce just open an exciting Product Manager position, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Product Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various sophisticated internal projects and reporting directly to Head of Strategy. In addition, you will expose to lot of data and AI development.
- Define and implement product development and product management plan.
- Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users
- Initiate, analyse, propose and launch new product ideas (product development)
- Maintain existing app products (product management)
- Coordinate and works closely with business teams to launch and market new products
- Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering
- For Front End, to plan and work with designers on UI/UX of features
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wire frames, and product design documents
- Excellent communication skill, clear logical thinking.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in fast-paced environments
- Experience in e-commerce related products a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in various product design and project management tools
This is a leading e-commerce company that will allow you to use the most sophisticated technology and have chance to work with ex-silicon valley engineers. The company really emphasises in bottom-up approach and appreciate people who like to think outside a box.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.