Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A leading multi-national gaming company in South East Asia is looking for an exceptional Product Manager, with a passion in gaming, to lead data-driven strategies for their mobile games portfolio.
About the Product Manager role:
In this Product Manager position, you will report to a Product Director and work in a prime location in central business district. You will be responsible to identify issues, opportunities and trends to provide strategies within the product and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Lead the performance of one of the company’s mobile game portfolio
- Analyse data in relation to gamer retention, acquisitions, etc
- Discuss informed ideas for new settings and features to grow the product
- Plan strategies to improve monetising of the product
- Potentially lead a team to execute these strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion in the gaming industry is essential
- Experience in management consulting, preferred
- 3-5 years of combined work experience
- Possess communication, problem solving and analytic skills of the highest calibre
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to work and think exceptionally within and without the team
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field. The work environment is extremely dynamic with possibilities to rotate internally, regionally, and across. You will be surrounded by an enthusiastic community of fellow gamer, productively growing the industry’s presence in Indonesia, and across South East Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step by joining an established force in the gaming industry, this Product Manager role is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.