Business Intelligence and Analytics
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 04 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
One of the top Indonesia E-commerce just open an exciting Business Intelligence and Analytic roles. The company itself is well proven to be market leader and have various exciting new technology that they implemented.
About the Business Intelligence and Analytic role:
In this role you will have the opportunity to create and improve systems and tools our leadership and engineering teams depend on to proactively monitor and successfully deliver our products and programs.
- Working with business users, product owners, and engineers to identify the necessary elements to architect
- Design, create, test, deploy and extend databases, data warehouses, data marts, dashboards and related web applications that address information strategy and team needs
- Building and maintaining server-side application on dashboard and report delivery tools including real-time analytic utilising GIT, and other artefact management tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and have 5+ years of relevant experience
- At least three years' managerial experience
- Good exposure of server/report side measure balancing
- Understand web architectures layout
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methods
- Experience with successful implementation of multiple data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- Quick learner and able to handle complex problems related to ETL, data utilisation and user interfaces
This e-commerce is famous of their persistence and breakthrough. They has been with Indonesia digital market since it was starting to consolidate.
If you have a successful track record of BI projects and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you. Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.