Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Attractive Benefit
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading insurance company has opened two Solution Architect positions in their Agile team. This multinational company is based in Munich, Germany and operates in over than 70 countries worldwide. In this role, you will take ownership of documentation design and solutions for given initiatives, and possibly work with the regional team for global projects.
About the Solution Architect Role:
In this Solution Architect role, you will own design documentation and solution for the enterprise initiative, projects, or new product development. As Solution Architect, you will be responsible to ensure proposed architectural designs are communicated clearly throughout the system development process and assist the implementation within the respective team in technology and/or business departments.
- Ensure IT and business alignment by actively engaging the business stakeholders and IT stakeholders
- Take overall responsibility for architecture and design within system domain
- Coordinate the design of the solution for a given initiative or project that meets stated business requirements in an acceptable timeframe, technology stacks and capacity
- Account for the delivery of the designed solution from early state to the delivery time
- Collaborate with the enterprise architecture team on strategic initiatives
To succeed in this Solution Architecture role, it is important for you to have solid experience in designing and implementing Proof of Concept (POC) in a Java technical environment. Familiarity with insurance business or financial services industry is a great plus.
- A minimum of five years' previous software development and/or architect experience
- Object-Oriented Design and Java Programming language
- Messaging and event-based architecture
- SQL/Relational Databases
- Enterprise Integration methods and standards
- Cloud technologies and patterns
- Preferable have comprehensive knowledge of business domain and experience in the insurance industry
- End-to-end knowledge of existing enterprise components
- Understanding of technological trends
- Soft skills: influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution, team work
- Mindset to pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish
- Ability to communicate and document at technical and business levels.
This company needs no introduction since it has been leading the Financial Service Industry since 1890. An enormous market size has placed this company become top 25 largest companies worldwide by Forbes Magazine on 2013.
If you are interested to be part of worldwide top financial services player with multiple product offerings to serve Indonesia customers, you are invited to apply for this Solution Architect job.
Click apply today or call to me to discuss further about this opportunity.