Technical Cloud Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Listya Illahi
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 it Jakarta ID IDR 10000000 15000000 15000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global technology services company is looking for a Technical Cloud Architect to be based in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for managing the company's cloud architecture, and play a strategic role in maintaining all cloud systems including front-end platforms, servers, storage and management networks.
About the Technical Cloud Architect Role:
In the Technical Cloud Architect function, you will be a member of a great team in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a great chance to gain exposure to practical challenge and requires both technical knowledge, a doer mentality and customer-oriented manner.
- Client/account interactions as required
- Produce technical solutions for clients, in accordance with an agreed technical design
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure project deliverables are completed accurately and on time
- Engineer end-to-end solutions as required
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
- Develop and organise cloud systems
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
To succeed in this role, you will have to be capable in the end-to-end process of cloud solutions integration into varied environments. You need to have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, and have experience in designing and transferring applications to the cloud. A positive attitude to share your knowledge is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or relevant field
- At least three to five years of experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions (e.g. servers, storage area networks, virtualisation technologies)
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends
- Certifications in above cloud technologies preferred
- Willing to do troubleshooting
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Google cloud platform
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of directory services
- Demonstrated understanding of networking
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Experience in container technologies – Docker, OpenShift or Kubernetes is desired
- ITSM tools such as Service Now (SNOW) is desired
- SaaS tools such as CrowdStrike and Cloudcheck is desired
- Virtualisation technology including migrations (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM) is desired
- Experienced in MS SQL server
- Experienced in IT security
- Solid skills using MS Project, MS Office and SharePoint Knowledge
As the Technical Cloud Architect, you will join the company that is a part of a global ICT provider company that has 10,000+ existing partners globally. The global environment provides you with the diverse and dynamic workplace to deliver exceptional services in over 200 countries and regions.
If you are determined and ready to take a next step in this global company, this is the right opportunity for you
Apply now or contact me today for further information.