VP of Engineering
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 it Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Engineering job has just become available at Indonesia top digital company based in Jakarta.
About the VP of Engineering Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing short and long-term plans for the technology team.
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability and product growth
- Participate in prioritisation of technical tasks as well as technical debt
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technology
- Leverage third party open source and other technology and languages outside of the core solution
- Researching off-the-shelf products to see whether they will be more suitable than building a new system
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to maximise performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems
To succeed in the VP of Engineering job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business leaders and across the internal matrix.
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front-end and back-end
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this VP of Engineering is the role for you.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.