Head of Infrastructure
Salary Very Attractive Salary
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Head of Infrastructure job opportunity has become available at one of the pioneers in the payments industry, based in South Jakarta.
About the Head of Infrastructure Role:
This pioneer in the payments industry has successfully brought innovation to payment activities for millions of Indonesians. As the number of users are growing significantly over the past period, a reliable infrastructure is now getting even more critical. As Head of Infrastructure, this position will be responsible for seting the vision on infrastructure as well as managing the planning and execution for infrastructure services.
- Leading the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement
- Providing infrastructure services vision, enabling innovation and seeking to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations
- Developing enterprise standards, technology architecture and the IT operations governance process
- Participating in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans, assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades, network and IT security issues and operational troubleshooting
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures
- University degree in the field of computer science. An advanced degree in this fields is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years' professional experience in SRE and Devops of large software development companies
- Hands-on experience in designing and supporting large-scale back end systems with very high availability
- Minimum of three years in a senior leadership role
- Experience in fintech and banking industry would be a plus
- Extensive hands-on SRE experience in software development companies, design experience with complex and highly scalable products using the right technologies and languages
- Experience in leading overall infrastructure for a complex organisation and network, including setup for regulatory requirements, managing data protection, database design/security/scalability, etc.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well as best practices in application and network security
- Exposure to information technology infrastructure library and adoption
- Decisive and effective at issue tracking and resolution
- Strong technical leadership, experience in growing teams and leads
- Ability to attract top talent; demonstrated success in motivating and cultivating the team
Apply now to learn more.