Technical Architect (E-Commerce)
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of Indonesia's leading e-commerce companies has a job opportunity for a Technical Architect (E-Commerce) position. It will be an exciting role between a technically strong engineer and product design development.
About the Technical Architect (E-Commerce) Role:
As a Technical Architect, you will manage day-to-day engineering tasks to create a solution for specific areas within the product. Your expertise will be critical to support productivity, maintainability, interoperability and product growth.
- Manage day-to-day engineering tasks for the team
- Technical ownership of one or more than one specific solution area(s)
- Design and develop new features and products that support productivity, maintainability, interoperability and product growth
- Participate in prioritisation of technical tasks as well as technical debt
- Collaborate with business and product teams to identify the business needs and translate them to technical requirements
- Conduct, manage and enforce code reviews
- Enforce good practices like code review, proper unit tests, code coverage, etc.
- Mentor and guide technical resources in the team
- Guide and participate in recruiting best technical talent for the team
- Write web services, and other middle-tier framework using relevant technologies (golang)
- Leverage third party open source and other technologies and languages outside of the core solution
- Researching off-the-shelf products to see whether they will be more suitable than building a new system
- Develop cutting-edge solutions to maximise performance, scalability and distributed processing capability of the systems
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of production issues
- Highly developed problem solving skills, design, planning and organisational skills
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues
- Knowledge of technologies which include: Linux, Go (or C/C++), REST, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership
- Strong technical communication skills
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front end and back end
- Proven success working in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
Apply now to learn more.