Senior UX Architect
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Clarissa Gunawan
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-16 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As part of their expansion plan for their APAC Research & Development (R&D) Team in Jakarta, Allegro are looking to recruit a Senior UX Architect to join then and help improve their software product offerings.
About the Senior UX Architect Role:
Allegro seeks an experienced UI/UX Architect to join their R&D team from their APAC Development base in Jakarta. The main objective is to help develop and implement the technical strategy for the user experience of Allegro products.
- Responsible for the overall technical architecture of Allegro web and mobile applications
- Responsible for working across teams to improve current Allegro products by building a user focused front-end solution in application architecture and design
- Responsible for building and leading a small team of developers in their Jakarta office (6 headcount)
- Collaborate with development leaders on technical design
- Keep current on technology and commodity industry trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or similar field
- Significant experience designing enterprise applications
- Significant experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency)
- Experience with Typescript, GIT and Rudimentary Build and Devops
- NodeJs, Webpack and Redux experience would be a plus
- Strong understanding of material design or similar design standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Experience with offshore teams
- Prior experience growing and managing a small team
The UI/UX Architect will be developing for a Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solution for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, commodity traders, retails and consumers.
Please apply now to learn more.