Head of Product
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 it Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A leading e-commerce company that has just started a new Fintech division has a Head of Product job that has just arisen.
About the Head of Product Role:
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for all product matters related to the domains of either lending, risk or financial services including product like innovation, strategy development, capability development, target setting and mentoring of product managers.
- Develop requirements and specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives or analyses change requests/enhancements in existing applications
- Collaborates closely with the business areas to identify requirements, project specifications and business case as well as ensures that the solutions satisfy business needs and implemented successfully
- Stays with the project from inception to delivery, while guiding teams of project managers, business analysts and developers
- Work with customers and multiple team to understand business demands that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions
- Describe the user experience and app features
- Involved in the full app features development lifecycle, including UX/UI best suited for consumer
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
To succeed in this role, you will to ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum six years’ experience in product management
- Great communication, documentation, and presentation skills, positive energy, able to help identify, facilitate and drive a business solution to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills with both external and internal contacts and ability to lead projects involving multiple functional areas to meet critical deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environments
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to engineers and business stakeholder
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of related projects and enjoy working at the starts up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this exciting opportunity.