Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 it Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Product Lead job has just become available at one of Indonesia's top start-up companies. You will be based on Jakarta and manage specific product strategy. You will also do a lot of product growth and customer-facing liaison.
About the Product Lead Role:
In this role, you will own the overall product vision and development on multiple platforms.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external and internal customers’ needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs
- Work closely with the design and development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features
- Closely manage roll-out of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritisation, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing
To succeed in this Product Lead role, you should have a good engineering background and eagerness to improve the existing product experience.
- A true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items
- Keen attention to detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential; must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible
- A strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirements into software requirements
If you have a successful track record in product development and enjoy working within a fast-paced and technology driven culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.