Senior Product Manager
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 it Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Senior Product Manager job has arisen at one of the fastest growing and award-winning financial technology companies in Jakarta. You will be responsible for requirements articulation, user flow and specifications, aggregation, prioritisation, execution and implementation.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and various associated stakeholders including external clients.
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensible of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development process
- Working closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation
- Partnering the technology leadership team to define the platform road-map priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader digital and mobile product strategy and priorities
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you must possess a strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects. You should be someone that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum six years' experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with web services, transaction work flow modelling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organised while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organisation without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge of mobile apps development
This fast growing award-winning financial technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a start-up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.