Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-30 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the top e-commerce companies in Indonesia is looking for a Front-End Engineer. In this job, you will use the most sophisticated technology and have chance to work with a world-class tech team.
About the Front-End Engineer Engineer Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing various sophisticated internal projects and reporting directly to lead engineer. In addition, you will use React/React Native as the main programming language.
- Optimise rendering performance and scalability of the front-end stack
- Communicate with various members of the larger development team: backend developers, product managers, product designers, etc.
- Develop a scalable and optimised web-based application
- Write good, clean, readable and reusable code that covers CSS, JS, HTML, and JAVA
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work with development team to achieve product goals
To succeed in this Front-End Engineer role, you should have a good engineering background and eagerness to improve the existing product experience.
- Fast learner and having good analytical thinking
- Excellence in proposing creative solutions to challenging problems
- Passion for experimentation and new ideas
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Familiar with ECMAScript 6, SASS and Less
- Have basic knowledge about REST API
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Experience with popular web frameworks and build tools such as React, Gulp, and Webpack a big plus
- Experience with full-stack software development with Node.JS a plus
- Experience with Selenium and another UI testing framework a plus
- Passion with performance profiling and optimisation
This e-commerce company is recognised as one of the most advanced technology builders in Indonesia. Its products are innovative and targeted to very specific markets, with product development spanning across manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, marketing and applications (web and mobile).
If you have a successful track record of software development and enjoy working within a start-up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.