Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-03-30 it Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the top e-commerce companies in Indonesia is looking for a Product Manager. In this job, you will use the most sophisticated technology and have chance to work with a world-class tech team.
About the Product Manager role:
You will be responsible for product matters related to various domains in e-commerce and its internal systems, including product innovation, strategy development, capability development, target setting and mentoring of Product Managers.
- Research, communicate, analyse, arrange and confirm related system needs
- Manage Indonesian local and Chinese remote R&D resources, coordinate and follow up system development, testing and on-line work
- Track operation results and ensure end-results satisfy after the systems go online
- Responsible for related seller system training, Q&A, support and other work with Indonesian local staff
- Analyse system performance operation data, identify problems and solve pain points
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you should have prior experience in IT.
- Outstanding intellectual acumen with a natural willingness to engage in constructive and transparent discussions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science; at least five years’ experience in the Information Technology field
- Fluency in English is a must, Mandarin is a plus to work with Mandarin-speaking counterparts
This e-commerce company is recognised as one of the most advanced technology builders in Indonesia. Its products are innovative and targeted at very specific markets, with product development spanning across manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, marketing and applications (web and mobile).
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.