Senior Product Manager
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 it Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
One of the fastest growing and award-winning financial technology companies is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for requirements articulation, user flow and specifications, aggregation, prioritisation, execution and implementation. The right candidate should possess a strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and various associated stakeholders including external clients.
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensibility of existing platform capabilities and services
- Forging strong partnerships with platform sponsors, designers, and developers to define feature sets, features, story maps, detailed user stories (functional and non-functional) as well as other requirements (business architecture, acceptance criteria, etc.) to support the development process
- Working closely with the PMs and Scrum teams to communicate requirements to the Scrum development teams for execution and implementation
- Partnering the technology leadership team to define the platform road-map priorities and ensure that it remains aligned with the broader digital and mobile product strategy and priorities
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- Minimum six years' experience in similar capacity
- Familiarity with web services, transaction workflow modelling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organised while managing competing priorities
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making at all levels of the organisation without formal reporting structure authority
- Knowledge of mobile apps development
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a start-up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.