Solution Architect - IoT
Salary Salary + Benefits
Consultant Ershad Sonda
Date posted 26 December 2018 2018-12-262019-02-24 it Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new challenging Solution Architect - IoT role has become available at a large mining conglomerate in Indonesia. The role is based in Jakarta. This is a role for an experienced Solution Architect - IoT professional who is a leader in their field. If you speak Mandarin and with a network in China that would be advantageous.
About the Solution Architect - IoT role:
The successful candidate will be the domain expert in IoT initiatives within the company. The role will report for the CIO.
- Be the domain expert on various building technologies: IoT products – sensors, devices; wireless comm-uni cation; cloud services; CCTV, mobile applications and building management systems that enable a smart building
- Build a strong understanding of use-cases and applications for smart mining technologies
- Assist country sales team to analyze customer needs, use-cases, process constraints, time-lines, perform gap analysis and support them to qualify the project, respond to RFIs/RFPs, budgeting, and develop proposals
- Assist project delivery teams in detailed design of the solution, wireless network, system architecture, in line with customer expectations and SE solution, while re-using to save time, optimise costs and reduce risks
- Develop technical assets: specification document for consultants, use-case directory, ROI template sheets, project checklists, Tested Validated Documented Architectures to reduce time and execution risks
- Liaise with product management, cloud engineering teams on feature evolution to match market needs
- Benchmark competitive solutions to create battle cards for the sales team to support product differentiation Evaluate emerging technologies and solutions that complement offers as candidates for partnership opportunities
- At least Bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering).
- 5+ years of experience in solution and system design for IoT systems, wireless communication, enterprise IT networking, cloud based services or end-user applications preferably in buildings domain
- Strong skills in: business requirements gathering/analysis, sketch and document system architectures, writing proposals, conduct risk assessments, project planning, express complex concepts in plain language
- Strong network of IoT products in China, Mandarin speaker is a plus
- Essential skills: digital native, analytic, conceptual and problem-solving abilities; strong interpersonal and consultative skills; highly organised, self-starter, excellent written communications and presentation skills
This company is part of a large mining conglomerate in Indonesia. If you’re up for new challenging roles and comfortable with building something, you might be suitable for this CTO position.
Apply now to this exciting opportunity.