E-Payment - Principal Engineering
Consultant Thobie Gerinardi
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Indonesia biggest e-payment company is looking for Principal Engineering to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Principal Engineering role:
As Principal Engineering, you will lead small team of specialist software engineering and be responsible for developing various critical projects which required strong technical capabilities. This role will be based on Jakarta.
- Provide technical guidance in planning and executing assigned projects
- Develop new systems and maintain and modify existing systems when required
- Perform system repairs and oversee periodic inspection processes
- Assist Manager in project budget and schedule preparation activities
- Participate in project analysis, design, implementations and commissioning phases
- Prepare user requirements, technical specifications, design specifications and commissioning plans
- Provide support in system acceptance testing and validation activities
- Review and recommend improvements to existing system designs
- Analyse project requirements and accordingly provide technical and functional recommendations
- Strong design skills, understanding of design patterns and ability to define intuitive and usable software interfaces
- Experience implementing high performance and scalable systems and solving scalability issues
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead distributed technical teams while actively interfacing with senior leadership
- Proven deep technical experience in open source technologies and frameworks - both front-end and back-end
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call to discuss this new opportunity.